Isnin, 22 Ogos 2011

RaiNBOW DoNt Go...

it seems my life feel like rainbow now.
full of colors and laughter,
feels like living forever..
since you knocking my life here..

i dont know when,
but this naturally came,
we didnt took much time to fit in..
just awhile, everything seems nicely flowing.
when me and you together,
we made others lough louder,
people around doesnt be any matter,
the time pass by with no fear..

nobody had planned on this,
even me never had it on my idea list..
but everytime were together,
i felt like its always enough,nothing more could be this happier

even in lough, then comes my tears..
everything turns dark, i live in fear..
when everybody leaves, only you come near....
i remember the day i cry, u always have the stupid joke to wipes my tears..
i remember when i felt i wanna die, u'll stand beside me n say
"safe the life, tell me who did this, we going to kick his ass until he made a suicide.."
whenever i fall, you always catch my back..
whenever i have no guts, u never failed to give the spirit i never had...

we had a fight, i love it so much,
cuz when were fight, you're always at loosing side.
mostly it start about car i like, or the engine used inside. :)
always winning over you is my faveret2 part..
it never turn so big, instead it become a laughing together hell loud. 

you never realize, neither do i..
until the moment .. you somehow ask..
i try to find the answer right and wise
with the most big strange feeling inside..

then  i think i had it, but i couldnt say it out.
i dont know what .. sudden being so hard..
till you tell me, "so then, it might be love had fill your heart"..
i was stiff , like loosing the pulse, thinking "why on earth i felt what he'd say was so right?!"

i took time to think deep and high..
until..comes the moment, i realize..
what would it become if you're not around..
i cant go trough even a day without you, its sure a great pain!

silently to god ..i pray...
please lord make everything about us stay..
take anything else, just dont take him away..
cuz i just .. maybe.. i just dont know how to live without him.. even just one day..
secretly sealed, sure nobody hears me pray...

i loose my mind figure out this case,
making me first time speechless,
not even one word i can said..
is it true the love between us is more then a friend?? -.-
err..if its right.. damn!! why this annoying jim carrey wannabe needs to be the man?!! :)
owhhh.. my world so in vain if you are my boyfriend!! ^.^

yeah, cant be serious when this all blurr,
ill make fun of you to make it cover..
the only wish i want really bad now to be granted,
is i can immediately gone awhile n disappeard..
i hate this when im stuck on things that i failed to figure..
then your voice heard saying something so clear...
"now or later, untill when you wanna run over?"..
"stop here, throw away all ur ego's , concrite blocks, and those hard wall in ur heart.. and come over.."
such a magic word you said, had vanish all the boundaries i have made..

weird.. im a person who not easy to giving in..
but this time.. i not even take more minute to think..
seem ive met my perfect cling~

this the first time i felt... i loose damn bad!!
but this is the greatest field ive ever step..
and loosing to you, not even a regret..
cuz its a perfect love you did put as a bet..
the worth ive ever seen is..how much you fight for it..
this perfect love had winning my heart..im so bless..
and ill know every second comes next.. will be so perfect..

mr. annoying jim carrey wannabe...
only we know..not even once comes to mind,
we felled in love gonna be the end..
we never thought that this is what god has planned.
and you should know ..
you are now accidentally had become part of my life.. :P
if i ask u to come,thats mean i want you to be in front even theres alot of fun,
even i got a thousand fans,
even i got a billion friends,
you the one i need the most, nothing can replace this one thing..
nothing can ever replace the meaning presence of you.. till my times end...

i couldnt imagine how my life would be without you.
nobody can talk to me right like you do,
nobody can wipes my tears with stupid jokes like u did..
nobody can gimme the air when im loosing my breath..
nobody can do it.. like you did..

just saying, if one day..
if one day ure leaving.. u gonna leave me live dying..
this is my greatest fear, swear i cant even afford to imagine..
dont stop loving me, cuz when u stop u made my soul become nothing..
cuz ur love is the thing..that keeps my heart beating..



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan