Jumaat, 12 Ogos 2011

BigGEst MiStaKE.....

i thought it was perfect,
i thought we beat the best.
then sudden everything turn dark
and i thought theres just rain testing our heart..

but by the time i open my eyes..
i realize we lost everything we have..
in just a blink of an eye,
my life has be taken apart..

i thought that i was wrong for this time.
but you tell me i was wrong all the way around.
its a mistake to think nothing will gone.
i should not felt we are perfect all along..

and now when everything has gone
i left alone on the ground..
crying weak with a deep pain and drown
just figured what has been wrong
just knowing actually nothing more could be done now..

im sorry for seeing us as perfect.
im sorry cuz never saw the 'fake'.
forgive me for putting the trust front and back.
why i never realize there's nothing has been made.
after i gave my life to you...for nothing at stake..

i see you walking straight.
with no cut or pain.
never look back again.
now i realize..
letting you into my life is my biggest mistake..

23 march 2011, eldy



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan