Selasa, 12 Januari 2010

weLCoME 2010~

hep.. finally 2010 is here..im glad to welcome 2010 in mylife! and also glad saying good bye to 2009! disaster year. tapi..tentunye aku bersyukur dengan ape yg ditentukan utk aku.. mgkin what i said a disaster is a thing that making me strong learn a lot about how low some people take friendship in their life like.. thanks a lot for that. i learned. haha.

so for the first time,im happy to say goodbye 2009. stepping into 2010 may bring me a new spirit. im not giving up on my self..i am not! wishing people arround me who trully sincere to be with me will be my guts. i have a lots of love..i dont have hatered to give,guys who know me knows that aite.

so enough talking about it..im celebrating 2010 coming at infront of heritage at doraisamy street. the club was pack,so after the fireworks we moving to bukit bintang. walking to Aloha club and the same thing. finally i decide to go to SPin. ahah. finnaly some place we can enter! bukit bintang was damn pack! i heard at the Pavillion got DJ spinning infront of the enterence! lol..if i know,ill go there. so inside the spin,we spend about 2hours there. had fun alot! pluss im with some friends in my neigbourhood. first time with them. quite fun. i hit the floor non stop. goin crazy with unsual happy.haha

at the spin enterence here. haha.sempat! but actly got more frens with us,they still inside. so,before we head back home,we got supper first.meet ma bro first.uh, hes not in this pic,cuz he with the other group lol. when i get back,damn tired.but my few friend from johor called to meet me.wahhh..suprised!! adein,dina n kak ana here!! haha! so i met them.. miss them so much! we had talk and they are leaving tonight. theres no way to picture my feeling tonight. haha poyo kdg2.. but it is.. WELCOME 2010!! MAY BRING JOY,SUCCES AND HAPPINESS ALL THE WAY..AND IMMA BETTER PERSON WHILE CLOCK TICKING. with love~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan