Ahad, 31 Julai 2011

Chelsea vs Malaysia friendly match on Chelsea Asia Tour. :D

salam2!! duhh.. due to biziness all this week, causes this late update. sowrryy!! 
so, the highlight , yes, chelsea beat malaysia 1 - 0 in 90 minutes. not that much goal, but still thanks to them coz once again come to malaysia. this is a friendly match. not a big deal to  me :) i watch the first 45 minutes , with no goal. then i had to leave cuz duty call. haha. so i got the result report from my brother and friend right after drogba made that goal. woahh. satisfied! 


result : malaysia 0 - 1 chelsea (drogba '80)
venue : national stadium Bukit Jalil, Malaysia.
attendance : 84, 100 people


this some photos around the match. enjoy!
all i got from browser. :D yelah, orang tak pegi kan!!! :'(


















THE BLUES!! FOREVER!! :D

1 ulasan:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon
    your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I
    acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be
    subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you
    access consistently fast.

    Also visit my web-site mouse click the up coming document

    BalasPadam