Isnin, 6 Jun 2011

StORy frOM a FRieND~

That time..
l like cant stop smiling all my life..
that was so beautiful until I cant describe it my self
my laughter is so sincere and true
24hours a day been like never enough for me..
I felt like THEY is a gift from god to ME..
I swear I love THEM more then I love ME!

People come and go, yes I know
but this one i just cant afford to accept the word go
I pray all day to not let US apart
cuz THEY are the precious creature I've ever got

When its start, WE never knew where it will go.
WE just get through every moment TOGETHER with the flow
and those flow happen just so great though..
just in second, WE bond together so PERFECT till WE feel it glows
and start from that, THEY are my night and day,
who I LOVED the most..

maybe my great feeling towards THEM hard to be seen
I dont care on that, most important I know my feeling
being far from THEM, is so damn awful to ME
and every minute without THEM, I just felt so lame
even WE so close and bonding, I still hope they LOVE me the same
I wish this time was TRUE and nothing else I would claim

When there is US.
even in a middle of crowd humans,WE just made like only US on that ground
when WE are freaking lough to some stupid thing WE did, no other joke WE even need
when WE are having a time spend talking and laughing, I bet, give the world to US, then it means nothing already.
even thousand people around, I just felt only THEM I'll be needed
even the world coming down to me, I dont care as long I have THEM with ME
the truth is, this relation between who make ME always smiling..
and how in life I could afford to loose THEM?
I say not even one beat, I bare to face it
you better take my breath away, cuz it'll kill ME when this break
LORD..please..make US together until the end, make this as OUR faith which I can believe in..truly, im begging..

a story from a friend,
about a friend..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan